I am a college graduate with an Associate in Hospitality Management degree. I have 3 years of experience and counting as a customer service representative. I worked with a Canadian retail store company and in a local department store as a sales clerk and customer service assistant.
I know how to handle every situation and don't take things personally. I learned to understand where the customer is coming from in every situational concern from time to time.
I love spending time with my family and furbabies. My pastime hobbies are cooking, taking adventures with my loved ones, joining long rides, and drowning myself close to nature.
- Answering phone calls
- Creating sample order invoice
- Communicate with the customer to provide the assistance they need either via phone calls, chat, or email.
- Do a follow-up on a customer's pending order.
- Update BOL records.
- Update all booked and in-transit orders.
- Update all customers who have booked and in-transit orders until the order has been delivered.
- Sending shipment update reports every day.